JOLANCER NG > Disclaimer and Terms
Our Disclaimer and Terms
- Gigs created on Jolancer are User Generated Content
- Gigs may be removed by Jolancer for violations to these Terms of Service, which may include (but are not limited to) the following violations and/or materials:
- Illegal or Fraudulent services
- Copyright Infringement, Trademark Infringement, and violation of a third party’s terms of service reported through our Intellectual Adult oriented services, Property Claims Policy
- Pornographic, Inappropriate/Obscene
- Intentional copies of Gigs
- Spam, Nonsense, or Violent Gigs
- Gigs misleading to Buyers
- Reselling of regulated goods
- Services that extend beyond 30 days of service duration
- Gigs that are removed for violations mentioned above, may result in the suspension of the seller’s account.
- Gigs that are removed for violations are not eligible to be restored or edited.
- Gigs may be removed from our Search feature due to poor performance and/or user misconduct.
- Gigs may include pre-approved website URLs contained within the Gig description and requirements box. Gigs containing websites promoting content, which violates Jolancer’s Terms of Service, will be removed.
- Gigs are required to have an appropriate Gig image related to the service offered. An option to upload two additional Gig images are available to all Sellers.
- Gigs may contain an approved Gig Video uploaded through the Gig management tools available on Jolancer.
- Statements on the Gig Page that undermine or circumvent these Terms of Service is prohibited.
While we are yet to roll out our Premium version, Jolancer 2.0,
Jolancer is only an online marketplace for Freelancers who are selling their services to Buyers. This means that at the moment, Jolancer does not have a direct link or connection with sellers or Buyers on the platform; Jolancer does not have full identifications of sellers or Buyers on the platform. Hence, all purchased gigs are at Buyer’s own risk.
In case of dispute or fraud, Jolancer will not be responsible or accountable for any loss of any form.
- To protect our users’ privacy, user identities are kept anonymous.
- Unless you are not using the Jolancer premium, requesting or providing Email addresses, Skype/IM usernames, telephone numbers or any other personal contact details to communicate outside of Jolancer in order to circumvent or abuse the Jolancer messaging system or Jolancer platform is not permitted.
- Any necessary exchange of personal information required to continue a service may be exchanged within the order page.
- Jolancer does not provide any guarantee of the level of service offered to Buyers.
- Jolancer does not provide protection for users who interact outside of the Jolancer platform.
- All information and file exchanges must be performed exclusively on Jolancer’s platform.
- Rude, abusive, improper language, or violent messages sent to users will not be tolerated and may result in an account warning or the suspension/removal of your account.
- The Jolancer marketplace is open to everyone. Discrimination against a community member based on gender, race, age, religious affiliation, sexual preference or otherwise is not acceptable and may result in the suspension/removal of your account.